Download our PDF application and return it today!
Visa® Debit Cards
Our Visa Debit Cards are not only convenient, tech-friendly, and secure...they are also serviced in-house! Get yours today, and easily streamline your financial life.
Why Choose an OTIS Visa Debit Card?
- No monthly fee
- No per transaction fee
- Overdraft Protection (opt-in required)
- Compatible with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay apps
- Can be used anywhere that Visa Debit Card is accepted
- Protected by state-of-the-art fraud detection software
- Can be blocked by you at any time in the event of loss or theft by using our convenient OTIS Mobile app
- Our scheduled travel feature available on the OTIS Mobile app allows you to notify us about upcoming card usage in other states or countries, which prevents your card from being unnecessarily blocked
- Quicker and easier than writing a check
- Cash withdrawals at an ATM can be from either savings or checking accounts (fees at other financial institutions may apply)
- Free Shared Branch banking at 155 locations in Maine and at over 5,000 CU Service Center locations across the country (and even some overseas!)
- Free withdrawals at over 200 ATMs throughout Maine---find one near you
Our Debit Cards are Instant-Issue!
We understand that your time is a priceless commodity. Sometimes, you just can’t afford to wait. With our instantly issued Debit Cards, we’re here to make sure that you can spend your valuable time doing the things that you really care about. Your OTIS Debit Card will be activated and ready for you to use the same day, wherever Visa Debit Card is accepted.
Not able to come by? No problem. Your new card and PIN will be promptly mailed to you upon request. Whatever is most convenient for you--we have you covered.
Travel To Foreign Countries
Many foreign country transactions are blocked from using our Visa Debit and Credit Cards.
Before you travel, please notify OTIS Federal Credit Union if traveling to foreign countries.
In some cases we may be able to unblock your card(s) to allow transactions outside the U.S.