OTIS FCU can wire out funds for members to other financial institutions for a small fee (please see fee schedule for cost). All wires over $3,000 require a signature; we may, from time to time, require a signature for wires of lesser amounts.
Please have the following information prior to calling:
- Your credit union account number
- The amount of the wire
- The receiving financial institution incoming wiring instructions
The sender should provide at minimum the following:
- The official name of the financial institution
- City and state of the financial institution
- ABA # of the financial institution
- The recipient’s name and address
- The recipient’s account number at that financial institution
For international wires, you will need the IBAN (International Bank Account) transit number or SWIFT code in addition to the information required above.