Welcome to OTIS On-Line, our secure home banking internet service.
This 24 hour service is free, but you must register to use it. If you haven’t already registered, please complete the ON-LINE Application.
Don’t forget to bookmark our home page (or make it a “favorite place” for AOL users) so that whenever you want, you can check out what’s new and access your credit union account.
You can use OTIS On-Line to:
- Check the balance of all shares and loans as well as view histories.
- Verify deposits, payroll deductions/electronic deposits.
- Transfer funds from one account to another.
- Make a loan or VISA payment.
- Find out what share drafts have cleared.
- Download to Quicken or Microsoft Money for reconciliation.
- Request a check be mailed to you from funds in your account.
- Request stop payment on a share draft.
- View year to date dividend and interest information.
What do I need to get started?
First you’ll need a computer, PC, mac or Apple (not one to eat) with access to the Internet and a browser that supports “secure socket” (SSL) encryption. We recommend the 128-bit encryption.
Microsoft’s Internet Explorer can be downloaded at www.microsoft.com
Mozilla Firefox can be downloaded at www.mozilla.com
We do not recommend “beta” or test versions of any browser because they may produce unpredictable results.