Welcome to OTIS Online, our secure home banking internet service.
This 24 hour service is free, but you must register to use it. If you haven’t already done so, the “REGISTER” link can be located near the login on our home page.
Don’t forget to bookmark our home page (or make it a “favorite place” for AOL users) so that whenever you want, you can check out what’s new and access your credit union account.
You can use OTIS Online to:
- Check the balance of all shares and loans as well as view histories.
- Verify deposits, payroll deductions/electronic deposits.
- Transfer funds from one account to another.
- Make a loan or VISA payment.
- Find out which share drafts have cleared.
- Download to Quicken for reconciliation.
- Request stop payment on a share draft.
What do I need to get started?
To access OTIS Online, you’ll need a computer (either PC or Apple) with access to the internet, and a browser that supports “secure socket” (SSL) encryption. We recommend the 128-bit encryption. Alternatively, you can download our mobile app for both Android and Apple operating systems here.
Microsoft’s Internet Explorer can be downloaded at www.microsoft.com
Google’s Chrome browser can be downloaded at www.google.com/chrome
We do not recommend “beta” or test versions of any browser because they may produce unpredictable results.