You will need to provide the following:
TRICORP FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
2 Ledgeview Drive
Westbrook, ME 04092
FURTHER CREDIT TO:
OTIS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
FINAL CREDIT TO:
Your name AND account number*
*(Your checking account number is the 12-digit number located at the bottom of your check.)
Please note if you have an overseas wire coming into OTIS FCU, the sender will have to first send the wire to their corresponding bank, and the corresponding bank can then forward it on to us (using the instructions above).
Wire Out to Other Financial Institutions
Otis FCU can wire out funds for members to other financial institutions for a small fee (please see fee schedule for cost). All wires over $3,000 require a signature; we may, from time to time, require a signature for wires of lesser amounts.
Please have the following information prior to calling:
- Your credit union account number
- The amount of the wire
- The receiving financial institution incoming wiring instructions
The sender should provide at minimum the following:
- The official name of the financial institution
- City and state of the financial institution
- ABA # of the financial institution
- The recipient’s name and address
- The recipient’s account number at that financial institution
For international wires, you will need the IBAN (International Bank Account) transit number or SWIFT code in addition to the information required above.