You can perform just about any teller transaction at 155 locations in Maine and at over 5,000 CU Service Center locations across the country (and even some overseas!) while your membership and accounts remain at OTIS FCU.
You can easily make the following transactions to your OTIS accounts:
- Loan Payments
- Credit Card Cash Advances
Using Shared Branching
Our Shared Branching service is ideal for those times that you need to conduct transactions in person but aren't close to us. Using shared branching can also help you to avoid costly ATM surcharges if you aren't near a surcharge-free ATM.
Just walk into any credit union that displays the CO-OP Shared Branching logo (like above) and follow these simple steps.
After mentioning that you are a member at OTIS Federal Credit Union:
- Give the teller your account number
- Present a government-issued photo ID with your signature (drivers license, passport or military ID)
- Conduct your transactions as if you were at OTIS FCU.
- Thanks to CU Service Center technology, your transactions are posted instantly!
Find a CU Service Center near you, or call 1-888-748-3266. You can also download an app to your mobile smartphone, available for both iPhone and Android. Just search for "CU Service Center" in your app store.