Make convenient, secure payments at the tap of a finger, using only your phone. Your name, card number, and security code will always stay private, even from retailers.
All transactions are covered by OTIS fraud protection and authenticated by your fingerprint, PIN number, or iris scan. If your phone is lost or stolen, you can remotely lock or erase your Samsung Pay account with Find My Mobile.
1 –Find the Pay app already pre-installed on your Samsung device, or download it from Google Play. Then, sign into your Samsung account.
- Eligible devices: Samsung Galaxy phones since the Galaxy Note 5, Gear Watch and Gear Watch Active, Gear S2 and S3.
2 – Scan your fingerprint or iris, and enter a PIN.
- This will allow you to authenticate your purchases via Samsung Pay.
3 – Take a photo of your OTIS card and add your signature where necessary.
4 – Call OTIS at (207) 897-0900 and press 6 for Card Services to authorize the addition of your card.
5 – Use Samsung Pay at your favorite brick-and-mortar or online retailer (via Samsung Internet) by selecting Samsung Pay at checkout.
- You can open Samsung Pay from the Home screen, Apps menu, or Lock screen.
- To access your Favorite Cards, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe to the desired card.
- To verify your identity, place your finger on the Home button.
- To use your Samsung Pay PIN, touch PIN. Then, enter your four-digit PIN.
- To make the payment, place the back of your device on the card or NFC reader on the payment terminal. If necessary, complete the transaction on the payment terminal. For example, if you are using a debit card, you are still required to enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Some merchants/terminals may prompt you to verify the total charges are correct, while others will require a signature.