Make convenient, secure payments at the tap of a finger, using only your phone. Your name, card number, and security code will always stay private, even from retailers.
All transactions are covered by OTIS fraud protection and authenticated by your fingerprint or PIN number.
1 –Register your OTIS Debit Card to your Google account.
- Open the Play Store on your device.
- Open the side panel by swiping in from the left edge of the screen, which will then display various options.
- Click on the "My Account" icon.
- Select “Add Payment Method”.
- Tap the “Add Credit or Debit Card” option from the display, and enter your OTIS Debit Card number, expiration date, and CVC code.
- Tap “Save” to store your card information.
2 – Add your OTIS Debit Card in Google Pay.
- Open the Google Pay app.
- Tap the “+” icon to add a card.
- Select “Credit or Debit Card”.
- Enter the required card information when prompted. You have already added your card to your Google account, which means that your card number itself has been stored. Simply re-enter your expiration date and CVC code to complete the process of adding your card to Google Pay.
3 – Call OTIS at (207) 897-0900 and press 6 for Card Services to authorize the addition of your card.
4 – Use Google Pay at your favorite retailer by selecting Google Pay at checkout.
- Be sure to look for the Google Pay sticker or card at the checkout scanner. To pay, tap the back of your smartphone or tablet against the scanner.
- The Google Pay app will open and display your selected card.
- On Google devices that lack fingerprint scanners, you will need to first unlock your device before you can complete the transaction.