PLEASE NOTE: On Tuesday, July 17th, OTIS Online and the OTIS Mobile app will be down for maintenance between the hours of 1 AM and 9 AM. OTIS Talk (telephone banking), as well as our ATMs, will still be available for your use during this time.
As a result of this scheduled maintenance to OTIS Online and OTIS Mobile, a number of new features will be added:
• Within OTIS Online, clicking on the OTIS logo will link you directly to the OTIS FCU website.
• For additional security, members will have the choice of turning on one-time PINs. Whenever you log in, you will be sent a one-time PIN to the email address that we have on file for you. This feature is defaulted to OFF and is optional for each member.
• Within the Transfer page, there will be an option to donate/make purchases related to current campaigns or contests that OTIS is running. For example, we are currently running a Dog Days of Summer 50/50 Raffle to benefit Ending Hunger; you can transfer $1 or $5 to purchase chances to be entered into the drawing directly from the Transfer page.
• Using Mobile Optimized Online Banking, members will now be able to view their statements on iPhones and iPads. This option was already available for other tablets and phones.
• The OTIS Mobile app will be updated and a new feature to Search for Transactions will be available at the top of the History/Transaction page.
Thank you for your patience! As always, feel free to call us at (207) 897-0900 with any questions or issues that you may have.