We are pleased to inform you that we will be re-opening our lobby to the public on Monday, February 22nd. We are excited to welcome you back, and will have a number of precautionary measures in place to keep you, our employees, and our community healthy and safe.
Please read the following information carefully:
- Masks will be REQUIRED for entrance into the building, and will be available to you upon entry should you need one.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your convenience at our entrance and throughout other public areas of the building.
- We ask that members please observe safe social distancing protocols while inside the Credit Union, whether at the teller line or in our waiting area.
- We will be conducting frequent disinfection of high-touch areas for your safety.
- Our public restroom will again be available for your use.
- Our lobby will be open for normal business hours, 9 AM – 5 PM, Monday through Friday. Drive-Up service will return to our regular hours, 9 AM – 4:45 PM, Monday through Friday.
If you need to make alternate arrangements, please call us at 897-0900. We will be happy to accommodate you to the best of our ability.
We sincerely thank you for your continued membership, and for your patience and understanding as we have navigated these challenging times together. We are looking forward to seeing you again, and to a brighter future in the days to come.