Energy Costs Weighing You Down? We Can Help!
Want to lock in a great rate by pre-purchasing your heating oil? Would new doors, windows, or siding really help to bolster your home’s energy efficiency? Have you been thinking about supplementing your home heating this winter with a new wood or pellet stove? OTIS can help! We now offer energy loans to our members at competitive rates year-round, which can be used to purchase fuel, oil furnaces, windows, siding with weather wrap, wood or pellet stoves, wood or pellet furnaces, new interior and/or exterior doors, heat pumps, solar panels, and geothermal heating systems.
An energy loan can…
- Make home energy expenses and improvements more affordable
- Help you to save money by boosting your home’s energy efficiency and subsequently reducing your utility bills
- Enhance the comfort of your home
- Increase the value of your home via energy-related upgrades
Loan terms and interest rates vary depending on credit score.
- A one-year unsecured loan for the purchase of fuel is discounted by 2.00% from the current personal loan interest rate for which the applicant qualifies.
- A multi-year unsecured loan for replacements, upgrades, or energy improvements is discounted by 2.00% from the current personal loan interest rate for which the applicant qualifies.
- Secured loans for replacements, upgrades, or energy improvements using collateral for security are discounted by 1.00% from the current secured loan interest rate for which the applicant qualifies.
All funds disbursed will be paid directly to the dealer, supplier, contractor, or vendor.
You may also call or stop by our office to speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable loan officers for more information today!