OTIS Federal Credit Union now offers Apple Pay for our Visa® Credit and Debit Cards! Make convenient, secure payments using only your phone. Your name, card number, and security code will always stay private, even from retailers.
All transactions are covered by OTIS fraud protection and authenticated by your TouchID or passcode. If your phone is lost or stolen, you can remotely lock or erase your Apple Pay account with Find My iPhone.
1 – Open Wallet
- iPhone 6® or newer – Open the Wallet app and tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
- iPad Air 2® or iPad mini 3® or newer – Go into Settings, open Wallet & Apple Pay, and tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
- Apple Watch® paired with an iPhone 5® or newer – Open the Watch app and tap the My Watch tab, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap Add Credit or Debit Card, and tap Next.
2 – Take a picture of your OTIS card
- Use the camera on your iPhone or iPad and position your OTIS card in the frame to automatically enter your card information. Enter the security code found on the back of your card and tap Next.
3 – Make your OTIS card your default card
- Set your OTIS debit or credit card as your default. Go to Settings, Wallet & Apple Pay and tap Default Card. Select your OTIS card.
4 – If prompted, call OTIS at (207) 897-0900 and press 6 for Card Services to authorize the addition of your card.
5 – Use Apple Pay at your favorite brick-and-mortar or online retailer (via Safari).
- Pay with iPhone – To use your default card, rest your finger on Touch ID and hold your iPhone within an inch of the contactless reader until you see Done and a checkmark on the display.
- Pay with Apple Watch – To use your default card, double-click the side button and hold the display of your Apple Watch within an inch of the contactless reader. Wait until you feel a gentle tap.
- via Safari – Tap the Apple Pay or Buy with Apple Pay button. Check your billing, shipping, and contact information to make sure that they're correct. To pay with a different card instead of your default card, click next to your default card and select the card you want to use. If you need to, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information. Apple Pay will store that information so you won't need to enter it again. When you're ready, make your purchase. Follow the prompts on the Touch Bar and place your finger on Touch ID. If Touch ID is off, tap the Apple Pay icon on the Touch Bar and follow the prompts on the screen. When your payment is successful, you'll see Done and a checkmark on the screen.